Thursday, September 9, 2010

4. Write down your insights on what you have observed.



-As a future educator I must fulfill all the important matters and learning that we need to develop and acquire this serves as a preparation to our profession I believe that I also encourage a well balanced curriculum to attain the needs, wants and interest of my students. I must also be aware of their individual differences; I must encourage them in every difficulty that they may encounter. And last, I must be open minded, i should show the democratic type of approach of my student to motivate them and have enough knowledge to meet my expectation on my objectives.

A child should be equipped by both skills and knowledge that they have to attain based on their capability. Above all, the child is dependent in some situation. As a teacher I should make sure that the child the proper nurture and guidance to equip himself to world of adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment