Thursday, September 9, 2010

3. What was the teacher’s behavior? If you were the teachers, what would you do?





-The behavior of the teacher is often conducive to his entire student, she guide the student to the exact path of his curriculum. She teaches not only to the curriculum it self but as well as a person. She treats his student as his personal children. She always demonstrates a healthy invironment at his classroom.



-If I were the teacher, I also guide my student about their consciousness and insecurity of their mind, I would also explain theme further about their emotional and physical changes. I also encourage a well balanced curriculum to attain the needs, wants and interest of my students. I must also be aware of their individual differences; I must encourage them in every difficulty that they may encounter. And last, I must be open minded, i should show the democratic type of approach of my student to motivate them and have enough knowledge to meet my expectation on my objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment